Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Fixed it

In the meantime I managed to fix it that way that the document that I have made is open for viewing for all. This means I will stop updating the blog post on the topic, as the document can be accessed through the link on the right side bar.
I have added the link from Germany and would love it if people would send me more links and information to expand this list. I would like to make quite a comprehensive list out of this and hope that with that other parents will have easy access to information, which most of the people who are home educating now have probably not had.

1 comment:

**** said...

dank je wel Diana! het werkt inderdaad nu.
ik heb nu geen aanvullingen, als ik in de toekomst wat tegen kom zal ik het je laten weten. fijn dat je dit gedaan hebt.
liefs
Carla